Dr. Tawfik Chami Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Tawfik Chami?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Tawfik Chami?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

December 5th, 2013

Recommended

I was recommended to Dr. Chami through a friend when I was having some problems. He talked to me, asked a lot of questions, and listened. He obviously cared about what was going on and how I was feeling. He preformed two procedures on me, both of which went smoothly. He showed me pictures, asked me for questions, and explained what I had going on. He scheduled follow up, and I got calls to see how I was doing the next day both times. His staff was professional and friendly. I will continue to use him for any future GI needs.

August 15th, 2013

Thank you Dr. Chami !

If it wasn't for this doctor I would have ended up with colon cancer within a year or two. Two different primary doctors didn't not stress the importance of my colon results that another doctor had done. Thankfully I found Dr. Chami and had another colon test ,even though my results came back as benign, he felt something may be still wrong, he was so right. Dr. Frantini ( wonderful surgeon) removed a large plop that proved to have pre-cancerous cells. I truly believe Dr. Chami saved my life, I had no symptoms and felt healthy, boy I was so wrong, so happy and relived to have listened to him and had the surgery.

July 14th, 2017