Dr. Tawfik Chami MD Patient Reviews

• Gastroenterology Zephyrhills, FL

December 4th, 2013
Recommended
I was recommended to Dr. Chami through a friend when I was having some problems. He talked to me, asked a lot of questions, and listened. He obviously cared about what was going on and how I was feeling. He preformed two procedures on me, both of which went smoothly. He showed me pictures, asked me for questions, and explained what I had going on. He scheduled follow up, and I got calls to see how I was doing the next day both times. His staff was professional and friendly. I will continue to use him for any future GI needs.

August 15th, 2013
Thank you Dr. Chami !
If it wasn't for this doctor I would have ended up with colon cancer within a year or two. Two different primary doctors didn't not stress the importance of my colon results that another doctor had done. Thankfully I found Dr. Chami and had another colon test ,even though my results came back as benign, he felt something may be still wrong, he was so right. Dr. Frantini ( wonderful surgeon) removed a large plop that proved to have pre-cancerous cells. I truly believe Dr. Chami saved my life, I had no symptoms and felt healthy, boy I was so wrong, so happy and relived to have listened to him and had the surgery.