A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tawfik Hawwa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tawfik Hawwa is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tawfik Hawwa, FACOG, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Hawwa graduated from American University Of Beirut.
Dr. Hawwa has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Health Services
- Kent County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tawfik F Hawwa FACOG and MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Tawfik F. Hawwa practice?
- Dr. Tawfik Hawwa has 5 office locations.
Dr. Tawfik Hawwa practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Pawtucket, RI.
Additional practice locations include: Riverside, RI and East Greenwich, RI.
See Pawtucket Obstetricians & Gynecologists.