Dr. Tawfiq Alam Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Tawfiq Alam?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

July 14th, 2016

LOVE LOVE LOVE

LOVED this doctor and his staff. So professional, caring, and intelligent!

June 23rd, 2015

Great doctor! Would recommend to anyone

May 18th, 2015

Dr. Alam was able to accurately diagnose me quickly whereas my other doctor was going in circles as to what was wrong with me. It is such a joy that I am finally feeling like myself again! I have since brought in my daughter and her husband to be treated by Dr. Alam. Thank you all so much. God Bless.

May 8th, 2015

inconsiderate frightfully sinister

Alam did a endoscopy, and a colonosopy on me five minutes for both procedures, that's two and a half minutes for each procedure. I am sure that these procedures can not be dangerous if you rush through them. When the drug they wore off I was in pain and have been in pain ever since. At my five minute follow up , I told Alam I was in pain, he told me I was to young to take pain medicine, did not examine me, ask me were the pain was or give me any medicines. What really concern me, he smiled at me in a very sinister way it was frightening. As we walked out of the room in front of his office staff he said if you need any medicines just call and we will get you something. After he just told me in private he would not . I was shocked.

March 22nd, 2015

Dr. Alam is an excellent doctor. He is very kind and compassionate. He spends a lot of time in explaining and taking care of my health problems. I would definitely recommend my family and friends to him.

October 11th, 2013

Incompetent and Sadistic

A simple colonoscopy was the worst medical experience of my life. Alam was two hours late to the hospital, did not speak to me before the procedure, handed me a photo in recovery and left. The problem was I was writhing in pain. My stomach was distended so much I had trouble breathing. I was discharged in severe pain. When I arrived home and called his office I was told by his nurse to take a gas-ex and call in the morning if I was not better. Seven hours later I was able to drink hot tea and broth and my stomach was still sore the next morning. Two weeks later I finally received the written report which did not match his scrawled comments on my photo. Needless to say we cancelled my husband's procedure the next week!

May 24th, 2013

The rudest, most unstable dr. I have ever run into!

This 'dr' did an EGD and a colonoscopy (esophageal cancer), sent me home on a liquid diet and gave me 6-12 months to live. I went back a few months later and tried to show him that I was eating everything anyone else ate, started to tell him I had gone to a holistic dr and he helped me get healthy. Very respectfully, I was about to ask him to do another EGD. He went totally ballistic, threw the worst tantrum I have ever seen, wouldn't let me say a word, and I had to pay HIM for his tantrum. He needs to be on medicine because something is not right mentally. Rating less than one star! Insulted and crushed by his behavior! He probably abuses his staff, other patients, and nurses at the hospital daily! Ask around before you use him. He was 40 minutes late for the EGD and colonoscopy.

February 11th, 2017