Internist

25325 Ford Rd
Ste 100
Dearborn, MI 48128
313-565-1111
Locations and availability (3)

2.0

|  Awful  |  show details
Oct 16th, 2013

Seems to hate women, staff runs scared, perhaps he still thinks he is in his home country where women are second class. Will gladly die before I return to his office.

|  BIGGEST BIGOT OF A "MEDICAL PROFESSIONAL" EVER!  |  show details
Jul 15th, 2011

The state changed my insurance and I was informed that Dr. Hassan was to be my new medical provider and to contact his office staff to make an appointment. I am an HIV patient and when you are in the state system you must get referral to see and Infectious Disease doctor and cannot miss any medications. The office staff seemed very confused when I explained my situation to them and patched me through DIRECTLY to Dr. Hassan who was the biggest bigot ever! He literally stated that, "we wouldn't get along because I am homosexual and have HIV". Is this how ANY medical professional should act? I'm a nurse and am appalled at this behavior and regulatory rule breaking. I have never been so offended by a Doctor in my life; how could he assume my sexual preference without at least meeting me and asking? BIGOT! Do not go to this office unless you are of Middle Eastern persuasion.