Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Tawhida Khatoon
Dr. Tawhida Khatoon, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Royal Oak, MI, with other offices in Pontiac, MI and Bloomfield Hills, MI. She has 13 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Khatoon is affiliated with Beaumont Hospital Royal Oak, Royal Oak and Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe. She speaks English.
Dr. Tawhida Khatoon has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Tawhida Khatoon is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Royal Oak, MI.
Dr. Nicholas Abel
Diagnostic Radiology, Internal Medicine
Royal Oak, MI8
Dr. Vinayata Kareti
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
Royal Oak, MI7
Dr. Leon Pedell
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Royal Oak, MI38