A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tay Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tay Lee is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tay Lee, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology and Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from Seoul National University.
Dr. Lee has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Roosevelt Hospital/St. Luke's Hospital Division
- St Luke's Roosevelt Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tay Bong Lee MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 48 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Tay B. Lee practice?
- Dr. Tay Lee has 1 office location.
Dr. Tay Lee practices Otolaryngology and Surgery near New York, NY.
See New York Otolaryngologists and New York Surgeons.