Plastic Surgery Specialist, Surgical Specialist

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

|  show details
May 19th, 2012

such a pleasant doctor. i booked four consultations total. he was my second. after meeting with him, i cancelled my other two consults.scheduled a breast augmentation and a nosejob in a month. he was extremely nice, pleasant, and made me feel like family. before leaving the office, he injected my lips with juvederm which look terrific and not over the top. his pricing was a lot more fair than other plastic surgeons, including the ones that advertise themselves on radio stations like The WRIF and are clearly in it for the cash. i am looking forward to my procedures and i am not feeling nervous, at all. before i left, he gave me a hug. such a great person! the girl working the front desk was super, too.

|  Best Doctor  |  show details
May 14th, 2012

Dr. Tayfur is an amazing caring doctor with a wonderful staff. I am so grateful to the person that referred me to him. I feel like a family member. I am 1 yr. and half post op and he still sees me if I need anything. He performed a breast augmentation and mini tummy tuck on me. He was there EVERYTIME I had a question or concern. I have referred so many people to him. If you want a loving, caring, knowledgable surgeon, look no further. You have found him!

|  show details
Jul 17th, 2011

Wonderful, kind and competent doctor. Very pleased with the results.

|  rhino and chin implant  |  show details
May 25th, 2011

Im very pleased with every aspect of my experience with Dr. Ayalp and his staff. They made me feel secure and compfortable during the whole process. The outcome is exactly what he said it was going to be.

|  wonderful and the some understanding & patient doctor a ever met  |  show details
by terri childress on Apr 4th, 2010

just a really wonderful doctor that does excellent work.....