Learn more about Dr. Tay-Ing Yang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tay-Ing Yang is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Yang
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Yang Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tay-Ing Yang, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Yang graduated from National Taiwan University, Taipei.
Dr. Yang has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kuakini Medical Center
- Queens Medical Center
- Castle Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tay-Ing Yang MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Tay-Ing Yang practice?
- Dr. Tay-Ing Yang has 1 office location.
Dr. Tay-Ing Yang practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Kaneohe, HI.
See Kaneohe Internists, Kaneohe Hematologists, and Kaneohe Oncologists.