Learn more about Dr. Tay-Ing Yang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tay-Ing Yang is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Yang
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Yang Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tay-Ing Yang, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Yang graduated from National Taiwan University, Taipei. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Yang has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kuakini Medical Center
- Queens Medical Center
- Castle Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tay-Ing Yang MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Tay-Ing Yang practice?
- Dr. Tay-Ing Yang has 1 office location.
Dr. Tay-Ing Yang practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Kaneohe, HI.
See Kaneohe Internists, Kaneohe Hematologists, and Kaneohe Oncologists.