A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tayler Long:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tayler Long is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tayler Long, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Long graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla.
Dr. Long has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
- Frisco Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tayler Hugh Long MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Tayler H. Long practice?
- Dr. Tayler Long has 3 office locations.
Dr. Tayler Long practices Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Plano, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Frisco, TX and Carrollton, TX.
See Plano Critical Care Practitioners and Plano Pulmonologists.