A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tayler Long:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tayler Long is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Long
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Long Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tayler Long, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Long graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla.
Dr. Long has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
- Frisco Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tayler Hugh Long MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Tayler H. Long practice?
- Dr. Tayler Long has 1 office location.
Dr. Tayler Long practices Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Plano, TX.
See Plano Critical Care Practitioners and Plano Pulmonologists.