A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Taylor Cardall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Taylor Cardall is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Taylor Cardall, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Cardall graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla.
Dr. Cardall has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Osborn
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Taylor C Cardall MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Taylor C. Cardall practice?
- Dr. Taylor Cardall has 1 office location.
Dr. Taylor Cardall practices Emergency Medicine near Scottsdale, AZ.
See Scottsdale Emergency Physicians.