A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Taylor Chambers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Taylor Chambers, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Chambers has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
- Swedish Hospital First Hill Campus
- Swedish Medical Center - Ballard
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Taylor Bliss Chambers DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 5 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Taylor B. Chambers practice?
- Dr. Taylor Chambers has 2 office locations.
Dr. Taylor Chambers practices Family Medicine near Seattle, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Federal Way, WA.
See Seattle Family Physicians.