A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Taylor Chambers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chambers
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Chambers Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Taylor Chambers, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Chambers has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
- Swedish Hospital First Hill Campus
- Swedish Medical Center - Ballard
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Taylor Bliss Chambers DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 6 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Taylor B. Chambers practice?
- Dr. Taylor Chambers has 2 office locations.
Dr. Taylor Chambers practices Family Medicine near Seattle, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Federal Way, WA.
See Seattle Family Physicians.