A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Taylor Hicks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Taylor Hicks, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hicks graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Hicks has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Taylor Davis Hicks MD is a male Surgeon, has 7 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Taylor D. Hicks practice?
- Dr. Taylor Hicks has 3 office locations.
Dr. Taylor Hicks practices Surgery near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Plano, TX.
See Dallas Surgeons.