Dr. Taylor Hotchkiss MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

September 15th, 2016
Do not go to her
She was a terrible obgyn, and her neglect led to a terrible medical outcome for me that has changed my life forever. She is probavbly fine if your pregnancy is fine, but I had a high risk pregnancy with lots of complications and her "everything is fine" attitude led her to miss and mishandle major issues. Her response to feedback was defensive and not empathetic. If I could give her negative stars I would.

June 27th, 2013
Thank you Dr Hotchkiss!
I was lucky to have Dr Hotchkiss take of me during my delivery at Mount Auburn Hospital and she was wonderful! Very professional, calm, and very caring. She explained everything that was happening to us, giving me and my husband heads-up about her upcoming procedures during the delivery so that we could decide with her what was best to do given the labor progress. She was absolutely awesome and although I did not have her as my primary Ob/Gyn (she is part of a larger office with more doctors) I would highly recommend her to anyone. Thank you Dr Hotchkiss for taking such good care of me and my newborn!

July 1st, 2012
Very friendly FEMALE OB
It is so nice to see a female OB. I only wish I could see Dr. Hotchkiss for each visit but her practice makes you see all the docs when pregnant. Sh ...

June 21st, 2012
GREAT DOCTOR!
Let me begin this by saying I realize there's a lot more motivation to write a negative review for a single negative interaction with a doctor. However, after being a patient of Dr. Hotchkiss for almost two years now, I felt compelled to write a glowing review. I am sure many of us have had great experiences with Dr. Hotchkiss; I know many of my friends have had equally positive experiences. In fact, I first came to see Dr. Hotchkiss based on a friend's recommendation. Her resume and training speak for itself, but her bedside manner and calming nature are what set her apart from other doctors. She helped navigate and treat me through a scary period of my life with professionalism, expertise, compassion, and openness. I cannot recommend Dr. Hotchkiss enough!

June 7th, 2012
Dr. Hotchkiss currently requires oversight by a more senior doctor during procedures do to the number of past errors she has made. While she has a pleasant demeanor at times, her clinical skills are poor. I am a former patient and had a very bad experience with her. I was initially happy to find a female MD in the area but after working with her, I no longer trust her skills and have moved on to a more experienced MD.

October 18th, 2016