A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Taylor MacDonald:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Dr. MacDonald has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Palo Alto Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Taylor MacDonald DO is a male Radiologist and practices in Radiology, Body Imaging, and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Taylor MacDonald practice?
- Dr. Taylor MacDonald has 3 office locations.
Dr. Taylor MacDonald practices Radiology, Body Imaging, and Diagnostic Radiology near Folsom, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Sacramento, CA and Palo Alto, CA.
See Folsom Radiologists.