A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Taylor Tran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Taylor Tran is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Taylor Tran, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Newborn Medicine (Neonatology)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tran graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Tran has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
- Children's Hospital of Orange County
- CHOC in Orange
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Taylor T Tran MD is a female Pediatrician, has 5 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Taylor T. Tran practice?
- Dr. Taylor Tran has 1 office location.
Dr. Taylor Tran practices Pediatrics near Santa Ana, CA.
See Santa Ana Pediatricians.