Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Taylor Wray
Dr. Taylor Wray, MD, FACC is a Doctor primarily located in Franklin, TN, with other offices in Franklin, TN and Nashville, TN (and 1 other location). He has 47 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Wray is affiliated with Hendersonville Medical Center, Williamson Medical Center and Baptist Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Taylor Wray has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Taylor Wray is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Franklin, TN.
Dr. Devin Sherman
Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease
Franklin, TN 0 mi13
Dr. Sean Hughes
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Franklin, TN 0 mi16
Dr. Kevin Rankin
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology
Franklin, TN 0 mi26