Learn more about Dr. Taymour Malak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Taymour Malak is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Malak graduated from Ain Shams University, Cairo.
Dr. Malak has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Dameron Hospital
- St. Dominic's Hospital
- St. Joseph's Medical Center of Stockton
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Malak accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Health Plan of San Joaquin - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Taymour E. Malak practice?
Dr. Taymour Malak practices Family Medicine near Stockton, CA.
Additional practice locations include: French Camp, CA.
See Stockton Family Physicians.