A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Taymour Malak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Taymour Malak is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Malak graduated from Ain Shams University, Cairo.
Dr. Malak has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Dameron Hospital
- St. Dominic's Hospital
- St. Joseph's Medical Center of Stockton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Taymour Edward Malak MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Taymour E. Malak practice?
- Dr. Taymour Malak has 3 office locations.
Dr. Taymour Malak practices Family Medicine near Stockton, CA.
Additional practice locations include: French Camp, CA.
See Stockton Family Physicians.