A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Taynet Febles:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Taynet Febles is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Taynet Febles, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
Education & Awards
Dr. Febles graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables.
Dr. Febles has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center, Merced - Community Campus
- Mercy Medical Center Merced
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Taynet Teresa Febles MD is a female Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Taynet T. Febles practice?
- Dr. Taynet Febles has 2 office locations.
Dr. Taynet Febles practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Roseville, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Merced, CA.
See Roseville Internists and Roseville Infectious Disease Doctors.