A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tayo Addo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tayo Addo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Addo
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Addo Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tayo Addo, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Cholesterol Management
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Addo graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Addo has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- Parkland Health & Hospital System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tayo A Addo MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Tayo A. Addo practice?
- Dr. Tayo Addo has 1 office location.
Dr. Tayo Addo practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists and Dallas Cardiologists.