A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tayo Addo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tayo Addo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tayo Addo, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Cholesterol Management
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Addo graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Addo has 8 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tayo Addo MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Tayo Addo practice?
- Dr. Tayo Addo has 4 office locations.
Dr. Tayo Addo practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists and Dallas Cardiologists.