A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Taysir Jarrah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Taysir Jarrah is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jarrah
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Jarrah Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cholesterol Management
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Jarrah graduated from American University Of Beirut. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Jarrah has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center Of Arlington
- Medical Center Of Mckinney
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Taysir F Jarrah MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Taysir F. Jarrah practice?
- Dr. Taysir Jarrah has 2 office locations.
Dr. Taysir Jarrah practices Cardiovascular Disease near McKinney, TX.
See McKinney Cardiologists.