Learn more about Dr. Taysir Jarrah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Taysir Jarrah is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jarrah
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Jarrah Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cholesterol Management
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Jarrah graduated from American University Of Beirut. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Jarrah has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center Of Arlington
- Medical Center Of Mckinney
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Taysir F Jarrah MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Taysir F. Jarrah practice?
- Dr. Taysir Jarrah has 1 office location.
Dr. Taysir Jarrah practices Cardiovascular Disease near McKinney, TX.
See McKinney Cardiologists.