A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Taysir Jarrah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Taysir Jarrah is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cholesterol Management
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Jarrah graduated from American University Of Beirut. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Jarrah has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center Of Arlington
- Medical Center Of Mckinney
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Taysir F Jarrah MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Taysir F. Jarrah practice?
- Dr. Taysir Jarrah has 2 office locations.
Dr. Taysir Jarrah practices Cardiovascular Disease near McKinney, TX.
See McKinney Cardiologists.