Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Taysir Jarrah
Dr. Taysir Jarrah, MD is a Doctor primarily located in McKinney, TX. He has 43 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease. Dr. Jarrah is affiliated with Medical City Dallas Hospital, Dallas Regional Medical Center (Galloway Campus) and North Central Medical Center. Dr. Jarrah has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Taysir Jarrah has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Cardiovascular Disease
Dr. Taysir Jarrah is similar to the following 3 Doctors near McKinney, TX.
Dr. M Karim
Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease
McKinney, TX 0.11 mi24
Dr. Fareha Kazi
Nephrology, Internal Medicine
McKinney, TX 0.17 mi26
Dr. Sanjay Patel
Ophthalmology, Internal Medicine
McKinney, TX 0.42 mi23