Internists, Cardiologist (heart)
1601 W University Dr
Ste D
McKinney, TX 75069
972-542-9723
Locations and availability (1)

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Daughter of current patient  |  show details
by Diana L. Campbell on Oct 21st, 2013

My mother has been a patient of Dr Jarrah for more than 5 years. During that time she has had two heart procedures and numerous followup visits and appointments. Doctor has a very active schedule and it makes for very long days for him.... But, I have never been disappointed, felt rushed, or that he was too tired to truly evaluate and pay attention to my mother and her individual needs. He is truly a caregiver and a wonderful careprovider. I am not a patient, and I hope to never need cardiac services, but if I did I would know who to go to... Sincerely,

by UNhappy on Sep 20th, 2013

Got busted by AMA and Baylor Heart Center Plano for implanting stents in multiple patients that did not need them. Lawsuits pending.

|  Thot's on Dr. Jarrah  |  show details
by Polly M. on Sep 19th, 2013

Dr. Jarrah is the most thorough, compassionate doctor I know. He diagnosed my problem 18 yrs ago and is still treating me for it. He explained each and every thing that was going on and why he was doing it. He doesn't rush you in and out of the exam room. He takes his time and answers all of your questions. I have follow up visits every 6 months which keeps me on tract. If you want a dr that treats the whole body, mind and soul this is your man. You will never find a dr as talented as he is..............

|  Our Family Cardiologist 36 years  |  show details
Sep 9th, 2013

Dr. Jarrah has been our family cardiologist since 1977. He treated my grandfather, mother, father, myself, and my daughter. 4 generations of care to our family and many families of the McKinney area.

Dec 11th, 2011

Dr. J is a WONDERFUL doctor! He really listens to his patients and is so caring. This man will do anything for you, and he is very concise with his diagnosis and directions to his patients. He really is a super man!

|  Never showed for the appointment  |  show details
Apr 11th, 2011

And the office staff let my 85 year old father sit in the waiting room with several others and never let anyone know the doctor would not be in.

Apr 10th, 2011

the doctor has made me wait over 4 hours and then didn't even show up.

|  Dr Jarrah Does NOT Show for Appointments  |  show details
Apr 8th, 2011

My elderly father had an appointment with Dr Jarrah. He was there becasue Dr Jarrah told him he needed tests for his heart even though he did not have any symptoms. I think he was trying to pay for the machine he bought. Dr. Jarrah insisted he needed an appointment to get the results. Instead, he told my dad to make an appointment. My dad waited four hours and the doctor never showed up. There were six other patients waiting for this doctor and they didn't get seen either. This doctor is very disrespectful to his patients. Debbi