A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tayyab Malik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tayyab Malik, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Malik graduated from Army Medical College, Rawalpindi.
Dr. Malik has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center at Bowling Green
- Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tayyab Hussain Malik MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Tayyab H. Malik practice?
- Dr. Tayyab Malik has 1 office location.
Dr. Tayyab Malik practices Internal Medicine near Bowling Green, KY.
See Bowling Green Internists.