Learn more about Dr. Tayyaba Bashir:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tayyaba Bashir is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bashir
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bashir Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tayyaba Bashir, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Bashir graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Bashir has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent's Midtown Hospital
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Forest Hills
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tayyaba Riaz Bashir MD is a female Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Tayyaba R. Bashir practice?
- Dr. Tayyaba Bashir has 2 office locations.
Dr. Tayyaba Bashir practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Jamaica, NY.
See New York Internists, New York Hematologists, and New York Oncologists.