A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tayyaba Bashir:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tayyaba Bashir is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tayyaba Bashir, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bashir graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Bashir has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent's Midtown Hospital
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Forest Hills
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tayyaba Riaz Bashir MD is a female Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Tayyaba R. Bashir practice?
- Dr. Tayyaba Bashir has 2 office locations.
Dr. Tayyaba Bashir practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Jamaica, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Jamaica Internists, Jamaica Hematologists, and Jamaica Oncologists.