Dr. Tayyaba Malik MD, BS, MBBS Patient Reviews

3.8

• Good
  • Bad

August 29th, 2015
Dr. Malik is very unprofessional, rude and incompetent doctor. She, either can't diagnose the problem or she is a crook as she refers innocent kids to whatever specialists she has ties with. She had wrongly diagnosed our daughter's illness and send it to wrong specialist. I hope insurance carriers will probe her incompetent and crook practices and make her pay back. I there is any negative star she deserves it. Please stay away from this crook doctor.

March 18th, 2015
Best Pediatrician
She had been the pediatrician for all 3 of my kids since birth. When I had the chicken pox she closed her office so she could see my son (age 6 months and I 24) to make sure he hadn't contacted it as well. My youngest son had respiratory complications shortly after birth, I called to tell her and she came to the hospital to see him to make sure he was ok. She's even helped us when we were having insurance issues (in between coverage) I love this woman!

November 21st, 2014
review
She is definately a good doctor. staff is quiet friendly. just that she needs to renuate her clinic. but seriously you wont be disappointed to get your child treated here.

July 18th, 2013
Ive been her patient for years and shes great!! shes accurate with her diagnosis and her staff are very friendly and great with kids. very sweet and shes very experienced!! though she does need to renovate her offices. thats the only bad thing i have to say!

April 10th, 2013
Im happy
I have been seeing this doctor since my daughter was born she is a great doctor and the staff is very friendly and helpful the office is clean needs to be updated other than that all I can say is that you wont be disappointed

November 20th, 2012
straight forward and to the point.
I have been taking my children to DR Malik for a few years now,and at first I thought she wasn't checking them as thoroughly as I wanted,but as a parent you have to let the docter know what you want and I can honestly say she is an amazing pediatrician.

July 25th, 2011
amazing doctor, friendly and very good bedside manner.

February 12th, 2011
Less Patient Care and More Financial Care
We have been going to the Dr. for several years but it seems every visit is more about your co-pay and money than the care of the patient.

August 12th, 2009
amazing doctor and takes time to help you. i recommend going to her very professional and very friendly.

June 28th, 2017