Dr. Tayyib Rana Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Tayyib Rana?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

February 20th, 2016

Find a Different Opthalmologist!

I have had multiple vision defects following surgery. Had to push for final follow up with MD to discuss symptoms of pain, dryness, diminished vision and daily headaches. Dr. Rana 45 minutes late for this last appointment, uncaring and arrogant. No solutions offered for terrible symptoms except for new prescription for glasses which was inaccurate as eyes were unstable.

September 21st, 2015

Dr. Rana, just wanted you to know that your diagnosis was exactly right on with Johns Hopkins. They completed the surgery and now I no longer have the double vision. Again thank you very much! I have been and will continue to recommend you to others as well.

May 12th, 2015

Excellent physician. Dr Rana is thorough and explains all procedures and their purposes and relates well with his patients. I had cataract surgery without pain or any negative results. I highly recommend Dr. Rana.

March 24th, 2015

Pricey but does good work

A bit more pricey than some in the region, but is reliable and does good work.

December 24th, 2014

Very professional and complete with his examination . A real asset to our community! Thanks

August 16th, 2013

Would Recommend

Great doctor. Spends a lot of time with patients and is very knowledgeable.

February 6th, 2013

Refered by PCP

It took several weeks to get an appointment with Dr Rana. While the wait was longer than I thought it should be, once I was with him, I felt he was very thorough. He addressed my issues and explained clearly. I got a credit card receipt but needed more for my med spend account, and when I called the office the staff promply faxed me the info I needed. I would recommend this doctor, but bring a book.

November 6th, 2012

Find another Dr!

After waiting over 2 hours we were called back, the nurse who knew nothing of what was wrong with my son's eye condition had to look it up! And sent us back to the waiting room for another 20 min, I took my sleeping 2 yr old son and LEFT. Never once saw the Dr, never told sorry we are running behind schedule, NOTHING yet they took my co-pay when I walked in and my son recieved NO SERVICE.

February 9th, 2012

Joyce Finisecy

The best ophthalmologist I have ever gone to. In every way he took excellent care of my eyes and was always encouraging. I miss have an eye doctor down here as good.

January 11th, 2012

Appointment 1-11-12

Never got a chance to meet the doctor. Twenty people at least waiting. Complaints about parking lot. Filled when we arrived for 10:20 am appointment. So backed up if we stayed would be lucky to leave by 1:00pm. I do not think there was any regard for old and young people being made to wait for hours. People standing and sitting on the floor. Appeared that double booking is the practice there. Yet, we as patients are required to give 24 hr notice to cancel and possibly be charged for cancelling.Took off from work and drove an hour. For what! Patients should be compensated. Patients have job obligations and a life too. Very inconsiderate.I understand this doctor only works until noon some days.Everyone there should of just walked out. Never recomend this doctor to anyone.

August 20th, 2017