Dr. Tazeem Aizad Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Tazeem Aizad?

Asthma

Asthma

Have you seen Dr. Tazeem Aizad?

10 Ratings with 1 Comment

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Showing 10 Ratings with 1 Comment

August 27th, 2016

Great Doctor

Dr. Aizad was great with both my kid's and my little brother. My son had an ingrown toenail that I had taken him to the doctor that I went to not even thinking that this was something Dr. Aizad would take care of. After watching this other doctor butcher my son's ingrown toenail and knowing now why it hurt so bad when he did mine. Jamming sharp scissors up underneath the nail and just cutting the skin away from the nail. It was horrific. So the next time my son got a ingrown toenail and I told him we would need to take him to see the doctor, he freaked. So I told him I would call Dr. Aizad. Only this time my son didn't cry or scream and he hasn't had any problems with ingrown toenails on that toe since. I however am dealing with a nasty one that is very painful and after seeing what the other doctor did to my son's toenail. I am to scared to go in and let this doctor butcher my own ingrown toenail. I wish I could get Dr. Aizad to take care of my ingrown toenails! Dr.Aizad is great and he is gentle with the kid's and that's what you want for your babies. I only wish he would see this big baby who is highly allergic to pain and is very scared of needles who has a very painful ingrown toenail!

June 20th, 2017