Dr. Tchad Griffin Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Tchad Griffin?

Patient for ten years

Posted on August 10th, 2017

Dr Griffin is very kind first of all. He makes me feel comfortable. He is easy to talk to and that's important to me. The care I have received from him has been very good. I would recommend him.

Posted on January 2nd, 2016

He runs a little behind sometimes, because he spends so much time with his patients. He is so nice and very intelligent, I've been seeing him for 14 years and all my family sees him. We have never had anything but a positive experience with Dr. Griffin. His office manager could be a little nicer though.

Not as good as you might think.

Posted on December 25th, 2014

Rude Office Manager

Posted on November 11th, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr. Griffin's for almost as long as he has been practicing and have no complaints about him at all. He is very caring, considerate, and helpful, and I trust him completely. However, I am considering finding another family physician after being treated rudely by his staff almost every time I call with a question. They are nice enough when you are in the office but a phone call can send them into a nasty confrontation with the caller. Whoever is in charge of hiring the office workers needs to pretty much clean house, except for, I think her name is Mary Beth(?). She works at the front desk and is always courteous. I wish I could say the same for his office manager, but I can't. Just a complete and continuing bad experience with her. Very sad.

Good Doctor

Posted on October 18th, 2012

Dr. Griffin has been my doctor for about 12 years. His staff has changed over the years, sometimes good, sometimes just ok. Shannon can be a little gruff sounding, but i have learned that she just comes across that way and is actually very caring. Dr. Griffin runs behind sometimes, but once he gets to me, he always spends as much time with me as I need and has always provided me with excellent care. I think he is a very good doctor.

Great caring doctor

Posted on October 18th, 2012

Dr. Griffin has been my physician for several years. I have always had excellent care in his office. He takes his time with you and is very attentive.

Posted on May 11th, 2011

I read the two first ratings and was amazed. I have worked with Dr. Griffin for years and I know this accusation to be completely false. I have a feeling I know who left it, and it wasn't a patient. You should be ashamed.

Good Luck!

Posted on September 28th, 2010

I strongly suggest you get another option before you die!

Posted on August 27th, 2009

Dr. Griffin is a very caring man and an excellent doctor. He is extremely knowledgeable. I have been his patient for years. The only negative is that sometimes I have to wait a little while, but I have learned that once he gets to me, I have his undivided attention for as long as I need it. He does not just rush through like other doctors. He spends at least 15 minutes with me himself.

Posted on May 18th, 2017