Dr. Te-Long Hwang Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Te-Long Hwang?

Bipolar Disorder

Bipolar Disorder

Have you seen Dr. Te-Long Hwang?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

May 16th, 2017

Don't see a neurologist in a hospital, if you like him,you can't ever see him again unless you check back into the hospital, they won't see you outside of the er

March 17th, 2015

my original diagnosis from Shands Teaching Hospital when in 1976 was Epilepsy. i needed a Neurologist in SC, this was the doctor that my primary care phicyian choose, he said the test that he preformed did not show enough Epileptic activity to continue on the medication that I had been taking since I had left Shands Teaching Hospital in 1991 so this doctor was going to take me off all meds this would be great if my Epilepsy had gone away but it had not. Dr Te-long Hwang had done an EEG and MRI but still wanted to take me off of my current medication and put me on Paxil. I returned to Shands Teaching Hospital all test were re done and the Epilepsy is were it was all along. HE IS INCOMPITENT. If I had done all that he wanted I would be DEAD. I left his and made an appointment at Shands that day when they did my blood work the levels of Dialantin and Phenobarbitol were that of an infant.