Learn more about Dr. Tea Acuff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tea Acuff is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tea Acuff, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Lung Cancer
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Acuff graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Acuff has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Denton Regional Medical Center
- Medical Center Of Mckinney
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Acuff accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Tea E. Acuff practice?
Dr. Tea Acuff practices Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, Pediatrics, Adult Medicine, Vascular Surgery, and Cardiology near Denton, TX.
See Denton Cardiothoracic Surgeons, Denton Pediatricians, Denton Family Physicians, Denton Surgeons, and Denton Cardiologists.