A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tea Acuff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tea Acuff is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tea Acuff, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Acuff graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Acuff has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Denton Regional Medical Center
- THE HEART HOSPITAL Baylor Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tea E Acuff MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Tea E. Acuff practice?
- Dr. Tea Acuff has 2 office locations.
Dr. Tea Acuff practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Denton, TX.
See Denton Surgeons.