A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tea Acuff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tea Acuff is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Acuff
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Acuff Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tea Acuff, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Acuff graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Acuff has 12 hospital affiliations:
- THE HEART HOSPITAL Baylor Plano
- Denton Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tea E Acuff MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Tea E. Acuff practice?
- Dr. Tea Acuff has 2 office locations.
Dr. Tea Acuff practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Denton, TX.
See Denton Surgeons.