The hands of God! show details The hands of God!
by James Boyer on Aug 4th, 2015

I had several name surgeons turn me down because they did not want to lower their batting average because of the severity of my widow maker heart attack. Dr. Acuff performed my six way open heart beautifully, overcame several issues, his staff was exceptional, the follow up fantastic, I was never given the chance to feel sorry for my self as he had me to busy exercising toward a successful recovery. Their are a few people who are owed first row seats in Heaven, Dr. Acuff and his staff are in that group. I can not recommend this fine Dr. enough !!

The best. show details The best.
Feb 29th, 2012

Dr. Acuff was the best surgeon that any one could have asked for. We were so lucky with my husbands quadruple bypass to just get him because we were at Denton Regional. The beating heart bypass is the best for recovery.

By Pass show details By Pass
May 7th, 2009

dr.Acuff is a excellent doctor, would recomend to all...

Excellent Doctor! show details Excellent Doctor!
Oct 11th, 2008

I would recommend Tea Acuff, MD to the absolutely highest degree! He performed surgery on my husband (Quadruple By-pass). We are so fortunate to have had him as my husbands surgeon. Forever Grateful!

Excellent surgeon, outstanding manner show details Excellent surgeon, outstanding manner
by Dr. J. Neil Admire on Aug 13th, 2008

Dr. Acuff performed by-pass surgery on me, and I could not have been more pleased. He is a surgeon with the personality to match. It is important to recognize one desires an excellent surgeon and the bedside manner comes in a distant second. He is the best, and this comes from someone who gets most of my medical care at Mayo Clinic in Rochester,MN.