A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tearani Williams:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tearani Williams is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tearani Williams, MD, PA is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Williams graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Williams has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
- Texas Health Physicians Group
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tearani Williams MD and PA is a female Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Tearani Williams practice?
- Dr. Tearani Williams has 4 office locations.
Dr. Tearani Williams practices Family Medicine near Irving, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Pine Bluff, AR and Fort Worth, TX.
See Irving Primary Care Doctors.