A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tearani Williams:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tearani Williams is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Williams
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Williams Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tearani Williams, MD, PA is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Williams graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Williams has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
- Texas Health Physicians Group
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tearani Williams MD and PA is a female Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Tearani Williams practice?
- Dr. Tearani Williams has 1 office location.
Dr. Tearani Williams practices Family Medicine near Irving, TX.
See Irving Primary Care Doctors.