Family Physicians

6500 Sierra Dr
Ste 150
Irving, TX 75039
972-443-5300
Locations and availability (4)

3.0

|  show details
Dec 9th, 2013

Dr. Williams seemed to know exactly what I was referring to when I explained my symptoms. She was extremely thorough and had a calm demeanor.

|  Avoid if have fibromyalgia, hypothyroidism, hormonal probs  |  show details
Feb 16th, 2012

She seems ill-equipped to deal with FMS, hypothyroidism & hormonal disorders. Relies only on tests, some old standards of outdated test levels (test only TSH w/ outdated levels unless one asks) to the exclusion of symptoms presented in spite of also treating symptoms as national MD/experts advise. Says little-to-nothing, leaving one with uncomfortable impressions (even listening? Dubious? Afraid to admit lack of knowledge?), seems ill-prepared to deal w/ patients more informed than she may be. Might be best for run of the mill ailments.

|  Excellent Doctor  |  show details
Jun 6th, 2011

Dr. Terani Williams is an excellent doctor. She delivered my son 12 years ago and I used her for his doctor as well as mine until we moved and were settled. I would recommend her to anyone. Nice, polite, and patient even when you arent.

|  Super nice and polite  |  show details
Feb 9th, 2011

I thought the clinic (TienaHealth) was very clean, bright, and well-staffed. Dr. Williams made a great first impression on me and I will see her as my primary doctor.