Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner

Stay away.. Money hungry office show details Stay away.. Money hungry office
Nov 23rd, 2015

The staff is constantly filing my stuff wrong, trying to bill for stuff covered by insurance. When you ask questions they never have an answer. The customer should be the priority but all they care about is money. You can come in with the same sinus infection every 3 months and she will never write u a refill. They insist on u coming to the clinic to get your copay then Dr. Williams will spend 5 minutes and prescribe u the same exact thing. Find a doctor that cares about your conveniences and work schedule. Find a doctor that cares about you and not just your money. Not to mention its never easy to book an appointment and I'm always waiting.

Dec 9th, 2013

Dr. Williams seemed to know exactly what I was referring to when I explained my symptoms. She was extremely thorough and had a calm demeanor.

Avoid if have fibromyalgia, hypothyroidism, hormonal probs show details Avoid if have fibromyalgia, hypothyroidism, hormonal probs
Feb 16th, 2012

She seems ill-equipped to deal with FMS, hypothyroidism & hormonal disorders. Relies only on tests, some old standards of outdated test levels (test only TSH w/ outdated levels unless one asks) to the exclusion of symptoms presented in spite of also treating symptoms as national MD/experts advise. Says little-to-nothing, leaving one with uncomfortable impressions (even listening? Dubious? Afraid to admit lack of knowledge?), seems ill-prepared to deal w/ patients more informed than she may be. Might be best for run of the mill ailments.

Excellent Doctor show details Excellent Doctor
Jun 6th, 2011

Dr. Terani Williams is an excellent doctor. She delivered my son 12 years ago and I used her for his doctor as well as mine until we moved and were settled. I would recommend her to anyone. Nice, polite, and patient even when you arent.

Super nice and polite show details Super nice and polite
Feb 9th, 2011

I thought the clinic (TienaHealth) was very clean, bright, and well-staffed. Dr. Williams made a great first impression on me and I will see her as my primary doctor.