A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Techksell McKnight:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. McKnight
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. McKnight Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Techksell McKnight, MD, MPH is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. McKnight graduated from Howard University , Washington. She has 3 awards.
Dr. McKnight has 1 hospital affiliations:
- University of Texas Medical Branch
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Techksell Meshell McKnight MD and MPH is a female Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Techksell M. McKnight practice?
- Dr. Techksell McKnight has 2 office locations.
Dr. Techksell McKnight practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near League City, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dickinson, TX.
See League City Internists and League City Oncologists.