Dr. Teck Soo MD Patient Reviews

• Neurological Surgery Southfield, MI

3.9

April 27th, 2017
He was the best !!!
Personally and professionally, Dr. Soo is top notch. He is a gifted surgeon and an even nicer person. My leg pain went from a 10 to 0 immediately after surgery. He explained everything very clearly to me and left the decision to me. He is also a very good man.

April 21st, 2017
Outstanding surgeon, wish I had gone to him earlier
Did an amazing job of resolving failed disc resulting from prior operation/fusion by another doctor. Dr Soo is now my only surgeon that I trust and will use for my spinal care.

April 20th, 2017
Dr. Soo Exemplifies Excellence in all facets of Neurological Surgery
As a corporate Facilitator who specializes in customer service training, I am highly attuned to quality care, professionalism and a strong sense of humanity. Dr. Soo excels is all of these areas, and does so with a sense of humor filled with exceptional wit. I highest compliment I can give from my perspective is that I felt that I was in capable and very competent hands throughout the pre-surgery, during surgery and in post surgery process. I am two weeks into recovery here at home and I am grateful to have had this important ACDF surgery which immediately relieved the cervical radiculopathy, and now I'm on the right path to total recovery. Probably one of the best Neurosurgeons in the world.

April 8th, 2017
Dr. Soo has preformed cervical and lumbar surgery on me. I think that he is excellent at his craft. If you can get into see him you should. I am walking and working full time because of him. I am also enjoying my life with very little pain.

April 5th, 2017
Proclaiming Dr.Tek Mun Soo Day in my household every February 15th
I had minimal invasive tri-level decompression and fusion on the C5,C6 and C7. Dr Soo repaired my neck and I am on my way to living a pain free life. He is very good at what he does, he is personable, but to the point. I can say I would recommend Dr. Soo to anyone who needs spinal surgery

March 17th, 2017
Extremely knowledgeable,highly experienced kind and caring physician
Dr. Soo fused my husband's lower spine, L5/S1. Most physicians would not even attempt this surgery due to the degree of difficulty involved. My husband has osteoporosis which makes his bones soft. The procedure, methods and devices that Dr. Soo himself developed made it possible for this surgery to be successfully done on my husband. He is now six months post-op and essentially pain-free. This surgery has given him a new lease on life and restored his confidence that, at 73 there is a lot more life to live. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts Dr. Soo!

March 10th, 2017
PEOPLE!. this man is a terrible doctor. get a second opinion from Dr. Boyd Richards. He's the best!!.

March 3rd, 2017
Pain and movement
Dr. Soo is very thorough and personable. He is all business and gets you up and around in a very professional manner. I visited numerous Dr.'s for a year, but Dr. Soo found my problem and solved the problem quickly. If i HADN'T GONE TO HIM, i MAY BE IN A WHEELCHAIR BY NOW.

February 25th, 2017
I’ve been dealing with back pain a long time and was diagnosed in 2007 with spinal stenosis. All my doctors at the time said I would need surgery. I was in no hurry to get cut on and very few people I spoke with had good things to say about back surgery. I tried all kinds of alternatives – chiropractors, acupuncture, yoga, messages. All of which gave me temporary relief. For the past 3 years the pain was so bad I couldn’t walk more than 5 minutes before I had to sit down. The only way to shop was to lean on a grocery cart. I was fed up with pain limiting my life and knew I had to make a change. My neurologist and general practitioner recommended Dr. Soo. Thank the heavens I made that appointment. The necessary test were scheduled prior to my seeing him. Once there he explained to me and my husband what the test showed and what needed to be done. He didn’t sugar coat my condition but he assured me he could make it better. I agreed and he performed an eight hour surgery on my back t12 to pelvis. After 5 months, while still healing, I feel 99% better. The original back pain of the past years is gone. I still have some nerve pain I’m dealing with but that is part of the healing process. He and his staff do all they can to make you comfortable before and especially after surgery. He is a very honest, caring and highly skilled surgeon. My husband and I are now able to make plans and enjoy so many things we couldn’t before. We will forever be grateful to Dr. Soo. Once in his office you may have a longer wait than expected but just remember everyone has questions and you wouldn’t want him to rush you out of the way. His expertise and your relief are well worth the wait.

February 13th, 2017
amazing man
if you need somebody to trust he is your doctor

February 11th, 2017
Extraordinary Surgeon
After my husband was rejected for surgery by several surgeons, we were referred to Dr. Soo. He agreed to perform the surgery and outlined both the procedure and the results that we could realistically expect. The surgery went as scheduled, and the results have been life changing for my husband. Dr Soo is caring, compassionate and has a great sense of humor. He invests of himself in his patients, and has outstanding results.

February 10th, 2017
Minimally Invasive Spinal Surgery L5-S1
Dr. Teck Mun Soo did excellent work. After 4 weeks, while still healing, I feel 100% better. The original pain of the last 3 years is gone,. The the healing pain from the surgery is very tolerable. The Incisions are healing nicely, with no trace of infection. I would recommend him to anyone.