Dr. Teck Soo MD Patient Reviews

• 92 reviews

January 19th, 2017
Problem Addressed Directly
Dr. Soo saw my problem identified and gave a quick and direct solution. Surgery. Asking: Can I live with the problem? My answer was no so surgery was the way to go. The office worked with me for surgery plans and my work medical paperwork so that I felt comfortable. Worked out well.

December 9th, 2016
Surgery for spinal tumor with excellent results. Top notch surgeon. Very confident and upbeat with the patients well being his primary concern.

December 3rd, 2016
this man is a total jerk... bad personality

December 3rd, 2016
this man is a total jerk... bad personality

November 12th, 2016
bad bad doctor!.
bad doctor, lost all respect for doctors after my experince with this one, he ruined my life. did the wrong surgery.

November 11th, 2016
TOO QUICK TO OPERATE
DID SURGERY BEFORE I COULD GET A SECOND OPINON, AT THE TIME I DID NOT CARE DUE TO EXCRUCIATING PAIN. I SCREAMED IN PAIN FOR OVER TWO WEEKS DUE TO DEVELOPING NEURPATHY, LOSS OF BODY FUNCTIONS, AND DROP FOOT (PARALYZED) . EXCHANGED ONE PAIN FOR A WORST PAIN! GOT SCREWS IN MY SPINE. SURGERY WAS DONE WITHOUT A FAST, SO I THREW UP BILE. GOING TO ANOTHER SURGEON TO GET THE SCREWS OUT, ENDED UP IN A NURSING HOME, NO HELP FROM HIM EXCEPT PAIN MEDS TO COVER UP! SAID I WAS 10TH SURGERY THAT NIGHT AND I ASKED IF HE WAS TIRED. HE SAID NO. FILING A LAW SUIT! I'M LITERALLY SCREWED!

November 8th, 2016
He's the best!
Dr. Soo is a great surgeon. He is very good at looking at MRI and finding things that the Radiologist doesn't always see. He is also very concerned with your pain. When I had a major surgery, he even called me at home to see how how I was doing.

November 3rd, 2016
6 months post op L4-L5 minimally invasive ..so happy no pain and walking.. mountain climbing riding bikes.. living life to the fullest!

October 27th, 2016
Dr. Soo did a great job on my fusion. Very little discomfort after and hardly visible scar. Has a sense of humor, which I appreciated. Only discouraging factor is wait time for appointments.

October 12th, 2016
Knowledgeable & skilled Neuro-surgeon
Dr. Soo is a skilled, straight-forward, knowledgeable surgeon who demonstrates common sense & expert practices. His training of Neurological students brings extra knowledge, insight & perspectives to any medical condition. My rating comes as a result of ER/mandatory surgery where I had less than 24 hours to evaluate his skills in spite of my active working presence within health care.

September 29th, 2016
Neck surgery
I had a great experience with Dr. Soo. He was very truthful with me and I would recommend him to anyone I know looking for a neurosurgeon . Anyone that is looking for a great doctor I would highly recommend Dr. Soo.

September 29th, 2016
Cervical Surgery
Doctor Soo is excellent. Very thorough and very clearly explains everything to you. His staff is the same. He quickly diagnosed my problem and scheduled surgery for me. I had a Cervical Laminectomy from C3 to C7 and Fusion from C2 to T1. No complications from the surgery or during my recovery. It's been 9 months and I'm feeling very good. He is a great doctor.