A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ted Williams:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ted Williams is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ted Williams, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Williams graduated from West Virginia University, Morgantown.
Dr. Williams has 13 hospital affiliations:
- CJW Medical Center - Chippenham Campus
- St. Mary's Hospital of Richmond
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ted Arthur Williams MD is a male Pediatrician, has 30 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Ted A. Williams practice?
- Dr. Ted Williams has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ted Williams practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology near Richmond, VA.
Additional practice locations include: North Chesterfield, VA.
See Richmond Pediatricians and Richmond Gastroenterologists.