A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ted Williams:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ted Williams is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Williams
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Williams Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ted Williams, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Williams graduated from West Virginia University, Morgantown.
Dr. Williams has 13 hospital affiliations:
- CJW Medical Center - Chippenham Campus
- VCU Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ted A Williams MD is a male Pediatrician, has 30 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Ted A. Williams practice?
- Dr. Ted Williams has 1 office location.
Dr. Ted Williams practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology near Richmond, VA.
See Richmond Pediatricians and Richmond Pediatric Specialists.