Learn more about Dr. Ted Bauman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ted Bauman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bauman
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Bauman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ted Bauman, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bauman graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill.
Dr. Bauman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Sampson County Memorial Hospital
- Sampson Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ted A Bauman MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ted A. Bauman practice?
- Dr. Ted Bauman has 1 office location.
Dr. Ted Bauman practices Family Medicine near Clinton, NC.
See Clinton Family Physicians.