Learn more about Dr. Ted Bauman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ted Bauman is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bauman
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bauman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ted Bauman, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bauman graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill.
Dr. Bauman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Sampson County Memorial Hospital
- Sampson Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ted A Bauman MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ted A. Bauman practice?
- Dr. Ted Bauman has 1 office location.
Dr. Ted Bauman practices Family Medicine near Clinton, NC.
See Clinton Primary Care Doctors.