A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ted Bialy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ted Bialy is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ted Bialy, MD, FACC, FACP is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Bialy graduated from Akademia Medyczna, Warsaw.More Education & Awards
Dr. Bialy has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hunterdon Medical Center
- St Francis Medical Center
- Hunterdonmedical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bialy accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ted Bialy practice?
Dr. Ted Bialy practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Flemington, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Clinton, NJ and Whitehouse Station, NJ.
See Flemington Internists, Flemington Cardiologists, and Flemington Surgeons.