A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ted Bronson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ted Bronson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bronson
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ted Bronson, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Bronson graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Bronson has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ted Paul Bronson MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Ted P. Bronson practice?
- Dr. Ted Bronson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ted Bronson practices Cardiovascular Disease near Irving, TX.
See Irving Cardiologists.