Learn more about Dr. Ted Bronson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ted Bronson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bronson
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Bronson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ted Bronson, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Bronson graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Bronson has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ted Paul Bronson MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Ted P. Bronson practice?
- Dr. Ted Bronson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ted Bronson practices Cardiovascular Disease near Irving, TX.
See Irving Cardiologists.