A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Theodore Chaconas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Theodore Chaconas, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Chaconas graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla.
Dr. Chaconas has 5 hospital affiliations:
- San Ramon Regional Medical Center
- Children's Hospital Rsrch Center Oakland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Theodore John Chaconas MD is a male Pediatrician, has 24 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Theodore J. Chaconas practice?
- Dr. Theodore Chaconas has 1 office location.
Dr. Theodore Chaconas practices Pediatrics near Oakland, CA.
See Oakland Pediatricians.