A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ted Cook:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ted Cook is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cook
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Cook Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ted Cook, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Facelift (Rhytidoplasty)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Liposuction (Lipectomy)
- Nose Job (Rhinoplasty)
- Reconstructive Surgical Procedures
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
- Skin Cancer
- Skin Cancer (Basal Cell Carcinoma)
- Skin Transplantation (Dermatoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cook graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Cook has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
- Oregon Health & Science University Hospitals And Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ted Allen Cook MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 48 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Ted A. Cook practice?
- Dr. Ted Cook has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ted Cook practices Otolaryngology near Portland, OR.
See Portland Otolaryngologists.