Dr. Ted Cox Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ted Cox?

Posted on January 29th, 2017

Dr. Cox was my doctor for 11 years. The onky reason he's not now is because I moved out of state and it seemed illogical to keep him as a doctor.

Excellent doctor

Posted on April 15th, 2015

Dr. Cox has been my OB/GYN for over 20 years. Although he moved his practice to Winfield, I drive from Birmingham once a year for my appointment. He is the most caring physician I have ever met, and the best doctor. I highly recommend him!

Good doctor

Posted on September 7th, 2013

Dr. Cox was my doctor for 11 years. He saw me through two pregnancies and the start of a third. He was also my gynocologist when I wasn't pregnant. He is a caring physician. I only stopped seeing him as a patient because I moved away. He's very caring and listens to his patients. I recommend him to everyone. I wish all doctors were like dr. Cox

Posted on June 18th, 2012

Dr. Cox was my Doctor for over 20 years. I hated he moved his practice. I did drive to Winfield for my appointment when he first moved and if it was not for the Hospital thing, I would still drive every year. Anyway it is hard to find a new doctor, but I understand doctor's are real people too and Dr.Cox had to do what was best for him. Thank you Dr. Cox for all your medical care and for just being you.

He thought he was God.

Posted on December 12th, 2011

He deliverd my daughter 6 years ago,this was a planed delivery,,, after a whole day of waiting for her to deliver ,he proceeds to deliver her and ends up parilising her right arm and breaking her left arm,,He told me she should of been born like a snap of hif fingers....because she was my 3rd child...guess what he's not God,, when he seen she was NOT droppng , and ready he should of delivered c-section.We both almost lost our life that day.

a very nice OBGYN

Posted on August 23rd, 2011

Posted on April 7th, 2011

Dr. Cox is my gyno and is the nicest doctor I have ever had. I had to have some surgery with Dr. Cox and when we got into the operating room Dr. Cox came and sat next to me and held my hand until I went under. He has a wonderful bedside manner and is very patient gentle during exams in his office. I've never felt rushed or like I was on an "assembly line" when I go there.

Posted on July 12th, 2017