A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ted Darden:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ted Darden is Good.
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Darden
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Darden Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ted Darden, CRNA, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Darden graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo.
Dr. Darden has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital of Gardena
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ted Douglas Darden CRNA and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ted D. Darden practice?
- Dr. Ted Darden has 1 office location.
Dr. Ted Darden practices Family Medicine near Sylmar, CA.
See Sylmar Primary Care Doctors.