A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ted Darden, MD, CRNA is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Darden graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo.More Education & Awards
Dr. Darden has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Mission Community Hospitals
- Memorial Hospital of Gardena
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Darden accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- LA Care Health Plan - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 90 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Care 1st Health Plan - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 17 plans
- Cigna - 11 plans
- Humana - 11 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Ted Darden:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ted D. Darden practice?
Dr. Ted Darden practices Family Medicine near Sylmar, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Signal Hill, CA and Torrance, CA.
See Sylmar Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Eddy Darden, Dr. Theodore Darden, Dr. Teddy Darden, Dr. Ed Darden, Dr. Theo Darden, Dr. Teodoro Darden