A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ted Darden:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ted Darden is Good.
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Darden
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Darden Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ted Darden, CRNA, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Darden graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo.
Dr. Darden has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital of Gardena
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ted Douglas Darden CRNA and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ted D. Darden practice?
- Dr. Ted Darden has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ted Darden practices Family Medicine near Sylmar, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Thousand Oaks, CA.
See Sylmar Family Physicians.