A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ted Darden:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ted Darden is Good.
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ted Darden, CRNA, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Darden graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo.
Dr. Darden has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital of Gardena
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ted Douglas Darden CRNA and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ted D. Darden practice?
- Dr. Ted Darden has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ted Darden practices Family Medicine near Sylmar, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Mission Hills, CA and Moorpark, CA.
See Sylmar Family Physicians.