A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ted Darden:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ted Darden is Good.
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ted Darden, CRNA, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Darden graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo.
Dr. Darden has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital of Gardena
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Darden accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- LA Care Health Plan - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 90 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Care 1st Health Plan - 3 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 17 plans
- Cigna - 11 plans
- Humana - 11 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ted D. Darden practice?
Dr. Ted Darden practices Family Medicine, General Practice, and Internal Medicine near Sylmar, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Mission Hills, CA and Moorpark, CA.
See Sylmar Family Physicians, Sylmar General Practitioners, and Sylmar Internists.