A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ted Dawson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ted Dawson, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- AIDS Dementia Complex
- Alzheimer Disease
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS)
- Brain Injuries
- Brain Ischemia
- Huntington Disease
- MPTP Poisoning
- Migraine Disorders
- Movement Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Neurodegenerative Diseases
- Parkinson Disease
- Parkinsonian Disorders
- Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dawson graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Dawson has 1 hospital affiliations:
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ted Murray Dawson MD is a male Neurologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Ted M. Dawson practice?
- Dr. Ted Dawson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ted Dawson practices Neurology near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Neurologists.