A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ted Dawson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ted Dawson, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- AIDS Dementia Complex
- Alzheimer Disease
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS)
- Brain Injuries
- Brain Ischemia
- Huntington Disease
- MPTP Poisoning
- Movement Disorders
- Neurodegenerative Diseases
- Parkinson Disease
- Parkinsonian Disorders
- Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dawson graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Dawson has 1 hospital affiliations:
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dawson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- AMERIGROUP - 1 plan
- Priority Partners - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- CareFirst - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 4 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ted M. Dawson practice?
Dr. Ted Dawson practices Neurology near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Neurologists.