A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ted Eshbach:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ted Eshbach is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Eshbach
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Eshbach Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ted Eshbach, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Eshbach graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Eshbach has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Elk Regional Health Center
- Elk Regional Saint Mary's Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ted Brubaker Eshbach MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 38 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ted B. Eshbach practice?
- Dr. Ted Eshbach has 1 office location.
Dr. Ted Eshbach practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Saint Marys, PA.
See Saint Marys Orthopedic Surgeons.