A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ted Faro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ted Faro is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Faro graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Faro has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Phoenix Baptist Hospital
- West Valley Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ted Faro DO and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ted Faro practice?
- Dr. Ted Faro has 5 office locations.
Dr. Ted Faro practices Family Medicine near Buckeye, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Goodyear, AZ and Phoenix, AZ.
See Buckeye Family Physicians.