A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ted Faro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ted Faro is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Faro
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Faro Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Faro graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Faro has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Phoenix Baptist Hospital
- West Valley Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ted Michael Faro DO and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ted M. Faro practice?
- Dr. Ted Faro has 1 office location.
Dr. Ted Faro practices Family Medicine near Hot Springs National Park, AR.
See Hot Springs National Park Family Physicians.