Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ted Faro
Dr. Ted Faro, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Hot Springs National Park, AR, with another office in Hot Springs National Park, AR. He has 21 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Faro is affiliated with W A Foote Memorial Hospital, Jackson, Mi, West Valley Hospital Medical Center and West Valley Hospital. Dr. Faro has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Ted Faro has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
Dr. Ted Faro is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hot Springs National Park, AR.
Dr. James Humphreys
Hot Springs National Park, AR 0.01 mi29
Dr. Scott Anderson
Hot Springs National Park, AR 0.01 mi20
Dr. Robert Parrott
Hot Springs National Park, AR 0.01 mi18