Dr. Ted Faro, MD
Family Practitioner, General Practitioner

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

|  Great Dr  |  show details
by K. Farr on Oct 27th, 2014

I Don't have to visit Dr. Faro often, but when I do , I find him to be very interested in what my reasons to be there are. He takes his time to listen, even if it concerns another health issue other than the one I came in for. I would recommend Him highly.

May 4th, 2012

I find Dr. Faro very helpful and caring. He takes time to fully explain my health situation and takes steps to aid in my recovery of the situation that sent me there originally.

|  Mike Riley  |  show details
Jun 17th, 2011

Very knowledgeable, friendly, concerning and makes you feel comfortable knowing that he will cure you...and he has for me in the past 4 years. Dr. faro has my complete trust. I would highly recommend him.

by Tiffany L., Buckeye on Feb 8th, 2010

Dr. Faro will always take time to care about you and will take as much time needed until you are comfortable. excellent doctor!

Nov 11th, 2009

Excellent doctor. Made me feel relaxed and secure. I would recommend him to everyone. He was great.

by Jeanne Dean on Jul 2nd, 2009

Dr Faro 7-2-09How are you doing? I talked with Wayne Grimes and he gave me your phone number, I left you a message yesterday,I have had to apply for SSDI and I need my records from you and they have told me that they are in a warehouse somewhere in Jackson.If you can help me with this and my lawyer said they can write a form for you to fill out for me.We are still living in TN. and my phone number is 615-374-8385 or email is jeannes_angels2000@yahoo.com.Hope all is well with your family and hope to hear from you soon.ThanksJeanne Dean265 Carey RDHartsville TN. 37074