Dr. Ted Faro DO Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Hot Springs National Park, AR

August 14th, 2015
Previous patient from Jackson Michigan
I would just like to say that Dr.Ted Faro was by far the absolute best doctor I have ever seen. I literally drove over an hour just for my appointments with him. He took me on as a patient when I was 18 & going into kidney failure. Over the years that I was in his care, he took me seriously and did all he could to make sure that I had answers to my concerns... Which is how he was able to diagnose my Lupus. With out the care and attention he gave, it may have taken many more years to diagnose (if ever). His bedside manor is one that has gone unmatched throughout the many various doctors and specialists that I've seen. If you are able to be under his care, you are very fortunate and blessed. (He'd be the reason to move to Arizona)

January 29th, 2015
Great Physician

October 27th, 2014
Great Dr
I Don't have to visit Dr. Faro often, but when I do , I find him to be very interested in what my reasons to be there are. He takes his time to listen, even if it concerns another health issue other than the one I came in for. I would recommend Him highly.

May 4th, 2012
I find Dr. Faro very helpful and caring. He takes time to fully explain my health situation and takes steps to aid in my recovery of the situation that sent me there originally.

June 17th, 2011
Mike Riley
Very knowledgeable, friendly, concerning and makes you feel comfortable knowing that he will cure you...and he has for me in the past 4 years. Dr. faro has my complete trust. I would highly recommend him.

February 8th, 2010
Dr. Faro will always take time to care about you and will take as much time needed until you are comfortable. excellent doctor!

November 11th, 2009
Excellent doctor. Made me feel relaxed and secure. I would recommend him to everyone. He was great.