Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor

Previous patient from Jackson Michigan show details Previous patient from Jackson Michigan
by Serena Martin/Smith on Aug 14th, 2015

I would just like to say that Dr.Ted Faro was by far the absolute best doctor I have ever seen. I literally drove over an hour just for my appointments with him. He took me on as a patient when I was 18 & going into kidney failure. Over the years that I was in his care, he took me seriously and did all he could to make sure that I had answers to my concerns... Which is how he was able to diagnose my Lupus. With out the care and attention he gave, it may have taken many more years to diagnose (if ever). His bedside manor is one that has gone unmatched throughout the many various doctors and specialists that I've seen. If you are able to be under his care, you are very fortunate and blessed. (He'd be the reason to move to Arizona)

by Dayna Truman RMA on Jan 29th, 2015

Great Physician

Great Dr show details Great Dr
by K. Farr on Oct 27th, 2014

I Don't have to visit Dr. Faro often, but when I do , I find him to be very interested in what my reasons to be there are. He takes his time to listen, even if it concerns another health issue other than the one I came in for. I would recommend Him highly.

May 4th, 2012

I find Dr. Faro very helpful and caring. He takes time to fully explain my health situation and takes steps to aid in my recovery of the situation that sent me there originally.

Mike Riley show details Mike Riley
Jun 17th, 2011

Very knowledgeable, friendly, concerning and makes you feel comfortable knowing that he will cure you...and he has for me in the past 4 years. Dr. faro has my complete trust. I would highly recommend him.

by Tiffany L., Buckeye on Feb 8th, 2010

Dr. Faro will always take time to care about you and will take as much time needed until you are comfortable. excellent doctor!

Nov 11th, 2009

Excellent doctor. Made me feel relaxed and secure. I would recommend him to everyone. He was great.

by Jeanne Dean on Jul 2nd, 2009

Dr Faro 7-2-09How are you doing? I talked with Wayne Grimes and he gave me your phone number, I left you a message yesterday,I have had to apply for SSDI and I need my records from you and they have told me that they are in a warehouse somewhere in Jackson.If you can help me with this and my lawyer said they can write a form for you to fill out for me.We are still living in TN. and my phone number is 615-374-8385 or email is jeannes_angels2000@yahoo.com.Hope all is well with your family and hope to hear from you soon.ThanksJeanne Dean265 Carey RDHartsville TN. 37074