A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ted Feldman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ted Feldman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ted Feldman, MD is board certified in Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Feldman graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Feldman has 11 hospital affiliations:
- The University of Chicago Medicine
- Evanston Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Feldman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 13 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Cigna - 11 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ted E. Feldman practice?
Dr. Ted Feldman practices Interventional Cardiology near Evanston, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Skokie, IL and Chicago, IL.
See Evanston Cardiologists.