A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ted Feldman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ted Feldman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ted Feldman, MD is board certified in Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
Education & Awards
Dr. Feldman graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Feldman has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Evanston Hospital
- West Suburban Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ted E Feldman MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Ted E. Feldman practice?
- Dr. Ted Feldman has 5 office locations.
Dr. Ted Feldman practices Interventional Cardiology near Evanston, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Skokie, IL and Chicago, IL.
See Evanston Cardiologists.