Dr. Ted Fish Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ted Fish?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 29th, 2015

Very satified patient.

I drive about 80 miles one way, passing other cardiologist and medical facilities on the way, to see Dr. Fish . Have seen him for years. Wife went to work for a medical facility in another city and I had to use their doctors for insurance purposes. After 4-5 years she went to work for the VA and I turned old enough for Medicare and Social Security. I immediately went back to Dr. Fish. He takes the time to talk to you and most important, listen to you. He is backed up by very professional and caring staff and assistants. I feel truly blessed to have him as my doctor.

February 18th, 2013

An Excellent Cardiologist

I've been a patient of Dr. Fish for over five years now, and though I've had the opportunity to change doctors, I've declined to do so. Dr. Fish is an eminently skilled physician, with an excellent bedside manner. He has the staff, resources, and facilities to give his patients a great (considering the circumstances) health care experience. I don't hesitate to recommend him.

October 14th, 2009

Dr. Fish is a very caring, intelligent doctor. He goes the extra mile for his patients. His professionalism, as well as his bedside manner are excellent. I am extremely happy to have him as my doctor. I would, and do, recommend him to anyone who needs a cardiologist.

April 5th, 2017