Obstetrician & Gynecologist

Some ratings provided by Judy's Book.
Awesome Doctor show details Awesome Doctor
Mar 8th, 2012

Dr. Fogwell is a wonderful doctor. He delivered my son and he was just great throughout my pregnancy and on the delivery day. He felt I was heard, and I felt that he cared. He is funny too. His bedside manners are great. He does not hurry you and you can ask all the questions you have and he will patiently answer him. And for me I wanted a christian doctor which he was and that was a blessing. I would highly recommend him. He is closed on Monday's but his services are well worth the wait.

Caring Doctor show details Caring Doctor
Sep 19th, 2011

I have gone to Dr. Fogwell for many yearsand it is always a pleasant experience.He never rushes you and spends time going over any concerns you have.

Wonderful Doctor show details Wonderful Doctor
by Guest G. at Judy`sBook on Mar 26th, 2010 on judysbook.com

Dr. Fogwell was my OBGYN when I was pregnant with my first son. I no longer live in Texas and have not found a doctor who has come close to the service he provides. He always gave me his undivided attention at my appointments. I never felt ...

Read Full Review at judysbook.com
Fogwell Ted E Md show details Fogwell Ted E Md
by Citysearch User on Oct 29th, 2009 on insiderpages.com

Dr. Fogwell shares call with my regular OBGYN, but on the night I gave birth, it was his call. Having never met this man before, he made m...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com