• Good
  • Bad

April 12th, 2017
Callous, Condescending Jerk. Told me he had no time to read my records even though I brought records indicating severe spine disease throughout my spine over the previous 10+ years. Told me changing doctors raised a red flag for him. My insurance changed and my previous doctor no longer accepted the plan I now had.I also became disabled and was forced to go on a medicare plan that would only accept a handful of doctors. Unfortunately he was one of them.

April 8th, 2016
Highly Recommended
Dr. Freeman and his team are quite proficient in their assigned specialty as well as compassionate with a strong "bedside manner". Dr. Freeman has treated my challenging pain condition and succeeded in providing me long-term relief where other physicians had failed.

April 27th, 2015
Staff use to be good
I have been to this doctor for over 2 years. Fixed the first problem after my GP had to explain I could not wait 2 months for my first appointment. When he got stumped on my other problem he worked with another Dr & they are making head way. First went in 2012 the staff was great, now the New staff is rude, arrogant, does not follow DR's orders, makes you feel like a drug addict, if the DR wasn't so good I would leave because of the staff. My wife has a back problem but will not go there because of the staff

February 24th, 2015
Love this doctor.very knowledgable!

May 13th, 2014
Great experiance
I have had lower back pain for over 10 yrs. I always thought pain managment was for sissy's that couldn't " suck it up". Big mistake. In less then 1 month, I feel brand new and am able to do things that I was cautious about trying. Excellent treatments and service.

August 11th, 2013
Wonderful Dr. and staff.
I have been with Dr. Freeman for the past 3 yrs. Yes, you might have a bit of waiting time now and then, but that is because Dr. Freeman is so caring and has never rushed me through an appointment. After having some complex problems that I went out to Philadelphia for, Dr. Freeman was the one that diagnosed me accurately. My husband is not well, and he always manages to take time to ask about him. The staff is so kind, I have recommended his office to family and friends.

August 9th, 2013
I must say, Dr. Freeman's staff, bar none, the best medical office staff that I have ever encountered. Mariah, the technician and Gina, the Office Manager answered my questions completely and explained the procedure to be performed in detail. Dr. Freeman was professional and courteous and explained my procedure as well. Job well done.

May 29th, 2013
" SAYING GOOD-BYE TO BACK PAIN"
We would recommend Dr Freeman without any reservations. He is very concise, understanding and goes the extra mile and follows through with each and every appointment.

September 24th, 2012
He is the worst. Don't ever go to him

July 5th, 2012
First problem they had no record of my appointment, second problem, one of his staff members kept interrupting my consult. This person never said excuse me or I'm sorry to interrupt. The second time she interrupted me, I was in mid sentence and the staff member writing in my chart left the room and told me she would be back in a couple of minutes. I waited in that room for over 25 minutes before gathering my things and leaving the office. By the time I arrived home, 25 minutes later, I had a message on my phone. It took them that long to realize I was gone? I waited 1 hour for nothing. Too many giggling girls working in that office.

May 11th, 2012
bad waist of money
this doctor is a joke he dont write persciptions for pain.maybe he is a rub doc .dont know how you can pose as pain management when you dont give pain meds

December 8th, 2011
Too interested in numbers
I've been seeing Dr Freeman for over six months. First time there had to wait over an hour to get in. He overbooks multiple patients for the same appointment time. I've had 2 facet injections and an epidural. STILL looking for the pain site. He was recommended by my GP. This is the second pain doctor I've been to - not impressed with either. Thinks highly of himself. Staff isn't very helpful. Seems par for the course for this medical specialty.